Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Missing Person ... by Mistake

One of my coworkers that I work very closely with does the majority of the writing for the alumni association, and on the side manages all the social networking sites that we have. Yesterday, an alum sent a message to our Facebook account saying that he missed walking around campus during the fall because of all the trees changing colors (I know what you're thinking ... who says that?! But people who went to Maryland LOVE this campus and can't express to us enough how much they do). Anyway, in response to this message, my coworker posted on our FB page a very nostalgic photo of campus with this line of text: "This photo is for Kick, who is missing walking on campus!" Two minutes later another alum commented on this post saying that they "hope he is found soon." I almost fell out of my chair when she told me this story, and then I began to give her a lecture on sentence structure ... mind you she’s the one with the journalism degree!

No comments:

Post a Comment